Saturday, April 18, 2009

What's Friendship All About..

Sometimes when we talk about friends, we think of sweet and bitter memories with them..Not every friendship gives a pleasant feeling, especially when the word "Hurt" present. I'm not pointing to anyone else in particular, but don't u think sometimes we tend to take friendship for granted. We thought that everything will be fine, although the truth wasn't like that. Hard to believe but so damn true. Take me as an example, I cherish every friendship that I have, but beware, if u try to hurt me, I am a person who will keep my grudge forever, easily forgive but never easily forget..Bad huh? Previously there were many incidents that remind how I should love all of my friends, because good friends are hard to find, especially those who understands you and accept you for who you are. I'm not a perfect person, but I want to improve myself even more so that I'll make my friends happy.

What I can see from the friendship with my nursing friends including those from other courses and with my old schoolmates is something called "TOLERATE". We know that different people do have different attitudes right? And some are nice, some are nasty and some are people we called 'backstabbers!!" At first when i went to USM, I thought it was going to be a very pleasant experience, just never thought that when i reach here, the more "things" I see. Guess I've never see much which is why sometimes I was apparently shock!! I ever cried for certain incidents..Some of it were the main reason why I am standing even stronger each day..Thinking what's wrong with me..Why is it when we didnt have the heart to do so, someone out there just want to make us feel restless and unhappy?Honestly I nearly lost my will to continue everything, just feel like want to fly back home..But hell! What's the point in leaving everything just for something small and minor like this? To all those who have hurt me before, hey, thanks alot for making me a fighter, and to those who have always been by my side supporting me, I just can't repay you all for your care and sincerity..Just cherish everyone around you, because you never know when it was too late to say you love them too..

No comments: