Monday, April 20, 2009

Duh..

*CLAPS*
Hmm, why? Congratulations to me because due to my stupidity that I didn't manage to do well for my paper this morning, Basic Pharmacology..Huhu, it's so damn hard indeed, I even nearly fall asleep while doing it..Wake up early at 6am this morning just to glance back and catch-up notes thatI haven't read yet.

At 9am once the exam starts, I nearly passed-out, never thought that the essay question is..ermm, hard..I mean, why on earth that type of question come out? Even the MCQ is not an easy one. what i was so angry about is that I was given pass year question as well, and I didn't even take the initiative to look at it for a while, 5 out of 8 question eventually come out from there! It's scary when you can see other people was writing 2 full page while you were simply bla-ing in your paper..hmm, wonder what's Dr Dasuki's reaction when he saw my paper..T_T

Gosh, life sucks man..Especially when it comes to times like this..It's been a very tough sem to go through, with only 3 down and 5 more to go, and thanks to super hot weather that nearly melt me, I don't have the heart to study..Tired, I think my result will drop..Pls don't!! Hopefully the result won't be too bad..Seems like the journey home is still far far away..

1 comment:

fei poh leng leng ^_^ said...

we study so hard.... " As you sow, so Shall you reap."