Monday, April 13, 2009

Exam Mood..

Haha, dont know why i am laughing, the paper this morning wasn't too wasy either, and I dont even have enough time to finish it..The chapters that i focused so much was actually the hardest one, Salmonella typhi, Mycobacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acinetobacter..O my, if only i read more!! So geram when i saw the questions, I have read it and yet my head was blank!!LOSER!!

Nevermind, let pass be pass then, at least I've tried my best right? Rather than not trying at all..Hopefully for the next paper I can score well, erm, maybe an A- for O&G?hikhik..(perasan) Please pray for me, hopefully I'm able to do well for my finals..Just now went to kafe to see if there's any tempting food, neh, none attracts me I assume, so gonna eat egg sandwich later for dinner, neways, have a great day ahead!!


No comments: