Saturday, April 11, 2009

Study Week's Mood..

13th April, my very first paper will start..finally after few months of struggling with CA’s and the most OPPE’s in my life, it come to this moment. The FINAL exam for this sem. Honestly I think this sem is really a killer for me. With Advanced microbe going first, followed by O&G which has the thickest notes I’ve ever seen. Without any experience in this field, it’s sure is tough. We start early and end as the last session for this semester papers. Nursing course has always been popular as the first course to start their paper and the last to go back home. Hopefully next sem there will be a change, I want to go back early and enjoy. It was very exhausting all this while, as all the papers are tough. None was my favorite either. Hate it. A lot. Below is the schedule for my final exam.

What I hate the most bout this sem is that there are 6 core course, and 3 of them is Biomedic’s subject, its tough, and not easy to score. For Pharmacology I still can tolerate since there is coursework to help us. But for advanced microbe? Hmm, the CA’s are negative marking, the lab report barely got 8/10 (Dr Wan expects a lot) and the finals are all essays!! (She say this sem tukar skema since they want to challenge student’s credibility konon) she might have forgotten from past experience it has always been a subject that pulls pointers down. And I am now nyawa-nyawa ikan nia..Start to feel sick when thinking of it, many possibilities in my mind. It is a very interesting subject I have to admit, but for nursing students, we only need to know the superficials. But nvm, below is my schedule for the finals!!wuhoo!!(gila..)


13/4/09- Advanced Microbe (3hr)

15/4/09- Obstetric &Gynecology nursing (2hr)

20/4/09- Basic Pharmacology (3hr)

22/4/09- Renal and Genitourinary Nursing (2hr)

23/4/09- English LSP402 (2hr)

27/4/09- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Nursing (2hr)

29/4/09- Biostatistics (3hr)

30/4/09- Stress Management (3hr)


Lastly all the best to all those PPSK’s student oh!! Let’s strive till the end!~Fighting~

Muka aku lepas study, coz tak cukup tidoq..

No comments: