Thursday, July 30, 2009

W-inds 26th single-Hybrid Dream!!


Yipee!! I just got the songs from W-inds latest single "Hybrid Dream" from Sim Lee.Haha, luckily I went to her room to pass the Researh Methodology book just now. And before that I left my clothes at the toilet for a while and started listening to the songs alone in my room. Wow, love it so much!! I was previously introduced to this group last year and one of the songs that really attracts me was "MESSAGE" during their '07 concert. The MV was so beautiful at which three of the members Ryohei (leader), Keita and Ryuichi sits together on a dark red sofa, slowly emerging on the center stage, so beautiful indeed. And their feeling while singing the song is so real I can eventually feel as if i were there..

Listening to the song Upside Down, I feel so guilty as it's been a long time since the last time I 've listened to their songs and watching MV's. For this single, the verdict is A+. Haha, to me not only their song has shown some new element in it, including the song "Rain Is Falling" feat G-Dragon (Big Bang) that has this techno and electric feeling. Got me shakin my head and want to dance with the beat! Obviously they have grown up and experiencing new things in order to sustain their standard in Japan's music industry.

As for the song "Hybrid Dream", it gives me a very smooth and calm feeling, according to Sim Lee they even sang th song without breaking down the chain and singing it continuosly. Love this song too! Hm, she is a very good observer and I didnt realise that till she told me. If you think of listening to a song that's not too heavy then this is suitable for you. Next, specially recommended by Sim Lee " Upside Down" (like her also la..haha) The song is quite catchy and it's the first time they sang a song with this rhythm. It was a mixture of everything! What's important is that I can heard Ryuichi's and Ryohei's voice clearly!! Think if I listen to it for a few more times I may catch the lyrics together. And Keita's voice is really good in this song.Ah, again I'm in love with him.*Wink*

Lastly, "You Are.." , hm, not bad but not my most favorite. But still for the first single it is not bad. Now I'm anxiously waiting for the Seventh Avenue concert CD to arrive! There's always soemthing special installed in their concert which is why the tickets to their concert are at high prices and hard to get. Waa..Thanks Sim Lee for making my day so meaningful, hopefully the Cd will arrive soon ya??hikhik..(Parasitism)The adorable Mr Keita..cute smile don't you think?? Haiz, I swear if I see him live I may passed out..
Mr Ryuichi..
The leader Mr Ryohei..hikhik..


Everyday is W-inds day..


1 comment:

phanta-see said...

huhu, dou itashimashite~
26th single Rain Is Fallin'/HYBRID DREAM,reali a great single. even thou when 1st time w-inds. fans cnt accept the new element in their new song, but after they per4m on TV then in their ~SWEET FANTASY~ concert, bcuz of their choreography+vocal = great, nw, i tink moz fans like this song. the dance reali KAKKOI!!!
4got in which TV, they dance with small torchlight-like light source on dark sage, reali WOW!!!
Haha...
Nw everyday visit the forum 2 read the latest news from their con. reali a great con (if it's same as the description wrote by fans),so hope the DVD wil out soon......

My DVDs and Single at my home nwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Huhu

cnt wait to watch!!! we watch 2gether when u visit my hse lo!

Jya!