Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy birthday, Sis!!

On 23rd of July 2009, my family a birthday party for my sis, actually the party is also to celebrate my sister’s entry to a nursing college under SPA at Sibu. Mama invited a lot of people to come including my cousins and also my mama’s friends. The night before that, me, mama and sis went to Imperial Mall to buy some food to be prepared for the next day, bought some potatoes, sausages, snacks and soft-drinks too. Just a simple birthday party.

Hehe, the next morning, mama starts off by cooking chicken curry. And in the afternoon, she cooked sausages, baby kailan with oyster sauce, and cangkuk manis with eggs. But the tough one was cooking fried mee, all together 4 kilo’s added with fishballs, prawn meat, squid, vegetables such as bean sprouts and pak choy. Yummy..Just can’t wait. My hungry stomach is screaming for help. Haha.

The party was supposed to start at 7pm, but since we’re waiting for her boyfriend to arrive the party only started at 8pm. After singing birthday song for her, Daniel (her boyfriend) read some prayers for my sister. Next? Makan time!!


Below are some of the pictures taken that day.

Anyway to my beloved sister, I’m wishing you a very happy birthday. Hope you’ll get everything you dreamed of, be good and all the best in your future undertakings. It’s good that she got her study offer in Sibu, then mama won’t worry too much about her. Hehe.

No comments: