Friday, July 10, 2009

Another day..


Feel really down today, somehow felt I've failed to accomplished my mission for today, supposed to have made it a really meaningful day..And so in order to make myself feel guilty i went to wash my clothes, it was like a stress therapy at which I can do some activities and make some reflection on myself to correct my mistakes and do better in the future..

My roommate is not in too, so no one to talk to, i understand she also has tasks to do. Well, everyone gotta do what they must do right? I just chat with Mei Ee just now checking on what she's doing now, since they currently living outside, so it must be tough going here and there especially when there will be on-calls going on for the 4th year. Nevertheless i hope Mei Ee and her friends will be able to fight for their rights as student and stayed in hostel because it's a must and we paid for that!!

Neway, tomorrow evening Yee Leng
has rent a car for us to go shopping in Tesco, this time i want to make sure i catch all the things i needed and not what others needed. Time to fulfill self-satisfaction..Can't wait! :)
It's up to you to choose, whether you want a great day or a bad day..:)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, alexis..
i want to look good eventhough i've a bad day. haha! U were rite... the choice in our hands... hee...

phanta-see said...

helo,hihi,such a 'long time' din visit ur blog......hontoni gomen!
after reformat my laptop, al the webpages that i added as favourite ware gone. luckily i rmb sum alphabets in ur blog address, thx yo!
read sum of ur blog post juz nw, ur english is gd, great, brilliant......i wana write as u too, but i know the answer.......it's a impossible for me!
it's very real, wat u write, even thou i m an outsider in ur story, but feeling the 'real' n make me feel touching......
i wil visit ur blog if the wireles service lets me to do so, hihi!!!
ganbatte!!!
cheer up!!!
A to the L to the E to the X-I-S, Kong Siik Fung is the bez!

~Love Peace~
~PHANT@SEE~