Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just bla-ing..^.^


Tada..The new i Phone by Apple..
Finally there’s some free time for blogging yeah!!hikhik..Have been through very busy week through Gawai in Sibu and also back here in Miri. But nevertheless it was so damn fun since my friends, Suet Kee and Sim Lee from Penang, Dora from Kuching and Swee Mang from Sibu came for a visit to Miri and stayed at my house for a few days..Hehe, pendek kata, nang kecoh la dibuatnya..Haha..Even my mama say she missed them..Will update about the Sarawak trip in my next blog k?

Yesterday just surf the net to see my result for last semester’s final exam..Comments? Erm, ‘ma-ma dei’ gua..Haiz, actually I was quite unhappy with my English subject. Since I expect I got better for it..But it was quite true if I say that the final paper was really tough, the essays essay was beyond my expectation..There’s no link with health science at all! As for core courses such as Microbes and Pharmacology, I passed both the subjects and surprised with the result actually, believe it or not, I memang mati kena tembak dy when I finish those papers..But let bygones be bygones then, think I need to try harder next time..

This morning saw many new inventions in TV2, one of it that actually attracts me was the i Phone 3GS by Apple. Sleek and look damn cute indeed, the touch screen accompanied by the latest 3G technology makes it the fastest and most affordable i Phone in the market. Honestly it impress me..hehe, thought of having one..eeee..



No comments: