Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's day Tomorrow!!


Huh, thanks to stupid secret agent who has mistakenly giving me a wrong date of Father’s Day which is supposed to be tomorrow. Hm, you know who you are ya my dear. :(

Me and my family has celebrated that special day 1 week earlier, which is last weeks, Like I say, thanks to that secret agent. :( But I really feel sorry for Papa, because I didn’t managed to get any special gift for him on his special day. Firstly, lack of money, secondly, I’m lost in thinking what to buy. Huhu, sorry Papa. I wished my Papa a very happy Father’s day and started to cry when I hugged him thinking about my late grandfather who has just passed away September last year. Sadly I wasn’t able to go back to my hometown Sibu to see him for the last time, as I was still in campus and I have practical too. It was a really big regret not to visit him for the last time since I haven’t seen my grandfather for quite some time.

It’s a sad thing when thinking about the fact that you no longer have a father. Who will be able to protect the family and give you support? A family structure is not complete without them because they are the leader to us. I’m very glad to have a father who is understanding, caring, giving full support in everything I do and giving good advice. He is like a mentor to me. And for that, Papa thank you so much for everything. We all love you so much. Mama, I love you too oh!! Hikhik.. Muaks..

To my dad on his day,
Of whom I am a living will;
May your happiness be fulfilled.
Your kindness, as is just and right.
Deeds are seeds upon the night.
As wind and wonder have their way,
Delivering the destined light.
(A short poem that I’ve read in The Borneo Post, Nature and Health 20th June 2009)

No comments: