Friday, August 6, 2010

Money, Money, Money..

Yay, went for small shopping spree today with my roomate Miss Nana and Dora to Mydin. Was thinking of going to psar malam after that. Got everything I needed, I guess?


----> Lady's Choice Peanut Butter with Chocolate Stripes RM 7.95(Best item bought today! Has been searching for it last week but no stock, finally!)



----> Fab Colour (cheap, RM 10.90 with extra 400gm)


----> Maggi Mee Asam Laksa RM 4.39 (Thank to Grete the Grapes yang telah membuatkan saya jatuh cinta sama ini flavour)


----> Nutriplus Egg RM 3.59 (Grade A with golden yolk for my maggi mee..yahoo..)


----> Pati ayam Brand's RM26.30 (was having cold extremities lately, mama suggest that I buy this to actually warm up my temperature and it's good for circulation, have to buy coz scared later mama scold me)


----------------------> Total: RM 56.95..


Next we head to Pasar Malam nearby and I bought a glass of cincau with Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin. ----> Total: RM 3.00


Got back and was quite dissapointed with the nasi goreng, man, the prawn taste raw!! But still, luckily it's only RM2, if not I think I prefer have Maggi for dinner instead. And thanks to the cincau, it really saves my day.:)

No comments: