Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Giving hopes, saving lives..

It's not a very busy day, with class starting from 8am-9.30am, almost 5 hours of gap in between before the next class at 5-6.30pm. Sounds very relaxed but actually not! After going back from my English class, I immediately went back to my hostel, accompanied by my hungry stomach, have some good bath and dinner and distributing leaflets to my block's student in block B. Huh, then I head off to DU for Mega Blood donation held by HUSM. Herm, I've joined it during my first year, but I've chosen to escape the second year due to some incident.T_T (Nevertheless, I've won Pensonic toaster from lucky draw! Ngahaha..)

And last night, after I've gathered all my strength, I try to donate blood for the second ti
me, this time calming myself and hopefully no error is done. Luckily after waiting for a while, I managed to donate 450cc of blood. Feel very satisfied indeed! Hm, as usual, lucky draw session was held after the blood donation, and guess what? I'm not going back empty handed! Haha, won a hamper instead! But my friend and batchmate, Annmei has won even a bigger price! A table fan! (Full of jealousy)

But whatever it is, whether I get a hamper or a table fan, the conclusion is that never hesitate to do something good in order to save more lives. I've always wanted to be an organ donor too, but due to certain factor, I may need to let it go. You'll never know how much someone out there is so in need of blood to save their lives,
and your decision may be the pen that'll write their future..The criminal who have stolen the fan away from me!! haha...
The other criminal who have stolen the hamper.^_^
The blood bag..
Take a closer look, whose blood is this?
The owner. Haha, ok, so my blood type may not be as popular as the O and AB type, but what matters is the intention to help right?:)
This handsome guy came out of no where, only realised he was at the back of me when I saw this photo!
This guy can't accept the fact he didn't get any lucky draw prizes, so to make him happy, I've entertained him for a while:p
Oh, and again, this time with Annmei's fan.:)
Not satisfied, I took another pic, this time, yours truly.:p

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

1 comment:

fei poh leng leng ^_^ said...

yoyoyo...this person har.... i see your happy face lah :P .... cute the neh...