Saturday, August 15, 2009

Temptation..

Yep, talking bout temptation. Starting off this afternoon just would like to share something with all of you. this morning, 10.30am, Suetkee, Yeeleng, Gabriel Nai Ma and me went to the KB PIKOM PC Fair in KB Mall. At first it seems like any other PC Fair, offers and discounts here and there, with new gadgets from a normal mouse to a touch screen PC. But that doesn't matter anyway. So instead of tucking our self in the sea full of people, me and Suetkee went to Popular to look for her senior's farewell presents. Then into the Pacific to hunt for new clothes since it's now Mega Sales Carnival..(WUUUHOOOO!!!) Unfortunately since I'm being really fussy with clothes none of it caught my attention though. fine, save money then. Hikhik..(Kononla:D)

Going back to Guardian (same floor with PC Fair), suddenly I heard a loud call from a very familiar voice..

"DAJIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" "PAP!"

Apu, what is this lady doing? Oh, it is Yeeleng. Haha. Looking so happy and satisfied I was wondering what makes her smile even more.

" See? I bought a digital camera!! Guess how much is it? RM 399!! Canon brand some more!"

" What? RM399? Are you sure?"

" Ya, and i got a lot of free gift, includes 4GB pen drive, increased memory card 4GB, mini tripod, casing."

" Oh my god, so cheap! Very worth it!"

Suddenly I felt jealous. That greed feeling is coming. Before this greed feeling came, I only have RM40++ with me, since I'm going to Penang tomorrow, so I try to not touch anything. furthermore, I've bought my CNY ticket, it gaves a big hole on my Bank Islam Account, thanks to AirAsia. :( That doesnt include my november tickets yet! Haha. But the camera...It was...So...Cheap...So..Worth It..Huhu..Sad..

Later on, thinking about it, I suddenly remembered. If it is true I have the tendency to buy that thing, do I need it? DO i reeeeaaally need it? Oh, it makes me tired. Why do I have to choose when I know the answer? Hmm, temptation is everywhere. But if I do things according to temptations around me, then I'm going to lose everything even money that I save for the Penang and Ipoh trip! It was really sad not to buy that camera since my family never had one, but first thing comes first. According to neccesity. I'm glad I've made a wise choice. Not only I save money, I don't need to think about how I'm going to spend my whole semester thinking bout money. Nevertheless, Yeeleng was really lucky to get a good bargain. I'm hoping by next semester when I'm financially stable again, I'll get a camera, to capture beautiful moments with my friends and family, perhaps with a new loved one? HikHik..

No comments: