Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just passing by..

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've updated my blog.

Lazy right?

But still I miss my blog so much and have so much to write unfortunately due to a very packed schedule, I need to slow down for a while..

This is where I write down what I can't actually tell other people..Just like a personal diary.

With so many problems coming, the heart is still hurt and bleeding..

But still first thing comes first, will be going to the Psychiatric Unit tomorrow morning, may be some of the most unforgettable experience I wont forget..

In the afternoon, I'll head off for the surgical Orthopedic ward..more new knowledge to come...

Hope that I'll be grant with lots of courage and pure wisdom for days to come.

Kisses,
Alexis.

2 comments:

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

Stay strong.

The wind passes by~

Alexis Siik Fung said...

thank you Wilson for the support.^_^