Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Sweet Escape..

Just a simple post in order to prevent this blog from freezing and no longer be found..Hmm, honestly despite the bored+cold days of studying, I was surprised to found out someone has actually managed to warm my heart and even taking me for a date..Oops, did I just mentioned a date? Haha, please, I know some of you may have your eyes wide open like ping pong balls or what, but this is not a normal date, it's quite unique indeed..

Previously wasn't feeling very well, since I've received a call from the voice which I have long heard of..It's him..I've been in pain for several months due to the break-up and even swear to myself that I never want to talk to him again, because enough is enough, now, between me and him, there's no longer anything to be thought of. I never want to have anything related to him..

After getting angry for a while, however, later on, someone sms-ed me after he saw my twitter..And he too knows what happened. So me and him was having heart-to-heart conversation for a while that night, and gave me some advice and encouragement too..What I can say was that from having a bad mood that morning, I managed to laugh before I went to sleep..^.^

What's very weird was that the next day he experienced almost the same thing too with his-ex. Some misunderstanding I guess..? And again we sms-ed talking about the "Heart" thingy. And I do agree, this problem is never easy to solve..After several hours, he managed to pull me off for a while and I even accompanied him for dinner later that day (mind you, I was not with him in real life, just SMS). We chat for the whole night and talked bout many things.

The next day, after he finished his two final papers, he invite me to go to Queensbay. How? Haha, nothing is impossible with technology around. Just to make sure I know what he was doing, MMS and SMS were sent to me, it really feels as if I were there! (Never done this before!) What we talked about during the process I just can't tell you here..But overall, it's one of the most wonderful date I've ever gone through..I may not be there, but I really appreciate the effort you've given to make it come true. Thank you so much..That's how I was gone for a sweet escape for 2 days to anywhere but here..


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
by Helen Keller

5 comments:

Unknown said...

w0w...

your date is realy sweet!

i thought u went to queensbay wif him.. haha!

and....i can smell something going on here..wee~

Alexis Siik Fung said...

haha, indeed it is..i never thought a date can be made in a way so special..^.^
p/s: nothing's going on girl..XD

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

my dear daughter... papa's speechless.

(but i'm glad, i'm glad... and i know well now, that i'm blessed... =) )

Quzie Fathihah said...

sweet la..

taurus memories said...

yo..happy is more than enough then.